Eric Saperston: Award Winning Keynote Speaker
Why Eric is the Right Choice.
If you’re looking for an infectious, outside the box, captivating keynote address, chock-full of leadership lessons which propel your organization to achieve excellence, then Eric Saperston is the person you want.
Eric speaks on “What It Takes To Be Extraordinary.”
Eric has spent the last 20 years calling up world leaders, business tycoons, entertainment icons, visionaries and pioneers and taking them out for coffee to ask them about the lessons they’ve learned, the struggles they’ve endured, and what advice and counsel they’d give others for a successful road ahead.
One of the most in-demand and unconventional keynote speakers in the world, Eric Saperston helps individuals and organizations break through barriers of communication, transcend limiting beliefs and incorporate leadership principles that maximize human potential to produce extraordinary results.
“From top to bottom, Eric Saperston gives one of the best presentations I’ve ever seen. And I’ve seen them all. Eric’s journey and message will entertain, educate and inspire any organization to live life to the fullest and produce extraordinary results.”
-Jack Canfield, Chicken Soup for The Soul
Eric’s Critically Acclaimed Keynote: “What It Takes To Be Extraordinary” Will Address How:
- Extraordinary people do not let their past, or the opinions of others, determine their present and future success. Nor do they settle for “acceptable” or even “good”. They insist on being “extraordinary”.
- Extraordinary people are doers, not talkers. They don’t wait for conditions to be perfect before taking action. They do what they can, with what they have, where they are, evaluate effectiveness, modify behavior and adapt to change quickly.
- Extraordinary people are impeccable with their words, rigorous with their communication and masters of the art of enrollment.
- Extraordinary people conduct their lives based on clearly defined guiding principles.
- Extraordinary people know that success leaves footprints; therefore, they model the behavior of those who have already succeeded.
- Extraordinary people thrive during times of challenge, change and adversity. They see failure, setbacks and struggle as opportunities to grow, learn and innovate.
- Extraordinary people are effective, inspiring, charismatic communicators because they pay attention, ask pertinent questions and are exceptional listeners.
- Extraordinary people ask for help. They know asking others for support, direction and expertise is not a sign of weakness. It’s a sign of strength.
- Extraordinary people do not take “No” personally.
- Extraordinary people are outside-the-box-thinkers and resourceful-problem-solvers. Any naysayer can say no, it takes real courage, leadership and commitment to BE a “Yes”, and make the impossible possible.
- Extraordinary people eagerly seek out ways to help others succeeed. They believe a rising tide lifts all boats.
- Extraordinary people are life-long learners. They travel, read, enjoy new experiences, go on adventures, and are always looking for opportunities to grow, expand their perspective and bring fresh ideas to the table.
- Extraordinary people experience life through a curious and playful lens of gratitude and wonder.
“A year after bringing Eric Saperston to the Coca-Cola Company, people are still thanking me for sharing this powerful story of leadership, vision and perseverance.”
-Arlene Glaser, Coca-Cola Company
Eric Saperston Leaves Audiences Amazed and Inspired.
Eric Saperston’s energetic narrative and charismatic storytelling includes the sharing of gained wisdom entrusted to him from the most influential and successful people in the world. Eric’s keynote presentations are incredibly inspiring and the insights given will remain in thoughts, actions and habits of your employees well beyond the conference walls.
Eric travels worldwide teaching organizations how to maximize human potential by cultivating leaders who inspire excellence in their employees, partners, and customers. With over two decades of first hand experience interviewing top leaders, Eric has a breadth of stories and wisdom he can share to address your event’s topics and needs.
Saperston has shared his business insights, and success stories to esteemed organizations such a Harvard, Stanford, Nike, Coke, General Mills, Trader Joe’s, ADP, United Way, the Million Dollar Round Table, and the list goes on….
Eric utilizes storytelling, video, and audience engagement to captivate and create an uplifting, experiential take-away. His keynote speech ranges from 60-75 minutes during which he shares stories, interviews, business and life lessons that celebrate your conference theme and speak to the heart of your corporate culture.
“Eric hit it out of the park! Totally engaging, audience loved him – Standing Ovation!”
– Alan Weber, Fast Company Magazine